Ram’s Horn is a Franchisor and Operator of full-service restaurants in Michigan.
Our many great management opportunities allow individuals with strong leadership qualities, good communication, people skills and a desire to succeed through hard work, a chance at a rewarding career!
We employ valuable community members and we offer our neighborhood customers friendly, attentive service.
We are seeking experienced Restaurant Managers with 1+ years of family style restaurant management experience.
- Conducts skill assessments to evaluate the quality of food production, customer service, and speed of service.
- Ensures a clean, safe, and energy efficient operation during each shift.
- Ensures the store is always, in the customer’s eye, “ready for business.”
- Ensures food production quality, cleanliness, service time, prep areas, storage conditions and staff appearance at all stations are in accordance with company standards.
- Schedules training as directed by the unit’s/shift staffing plan.
- Evaluates team member performance by meal period and provides feedback to team members and the General Manager.
- Demonstrates a willingness to listen to team members and address problems.
- Tracks and audits sales, food, labor, cash and expense items each day. Posts invoices as incurred and reviews weekly/monthly In-store operating statement.
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility with all company assets.
Previous experience in the restaurant industry preferred.